African Diaspora Network Membership Criteria
African Diaspora Network is a network-based organization, thriving upon the collective ideation, action, and collaboration of Africans, Diasporans, and friends of Africa. Our members are the heartbeat of ADN. We welcome you to join our community of active, generous, and consistent participants who receive countless benefits that have added proven value to their professional and personal lives.
Becoming a member is one of the best ways to get involved with African Diaspora Network. Our membership provides varying levels of access and benefits through the ADN network. Make an individual contribution by visiting our website and stay up-to-date on our activities and developments through our online newsletter. All ADN members support the work of our grassroots organization as we work toward our Vision 2025 Fund. Opportunities for sponsorships and partnerships are also available as we approach ADIS2020.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Overview of Benefits
African Diaspora Network is a resource for Diasporans, friends of Africa, and Africa-based entrepreneurs seeking various modes and levels of support. Members have benefited from new partnerships and collaborations, funding and sponsorship, linkages to philanthropic partners, member-only topical dialogues for peer learning, in-kind support, and access to an online platform for African Diaspora-related event postings.
Champion Circle | $5,000+
Enjoy all Investor Circle benefits, plus:
- ADIS recognition through Benefactor/Premium/Signature Sponsorship
- Featured online recognition as an ADN underwriter
- Exclusive dinner gatherings hosting business and diaspora luminaries
- Unlimited, priority access to partners and events
- Eligible for bi-annual ADN board nomination
Investor Circle | $2,499+
ADN welcomes accredited investors scouting for talent, strategic partnerships, expansion opportunities, and a mentorship platform. ADN Investors are actively engaged in the premier, Silicon-Valley centered African Diaspora investment space with NGO partners.
Enjoy all Entrepreneur Circle benefits, plus:
- Complimentary access to ADIS for up to three attendees & unlimited for Virtual ADIS21
- Access to ADN leadership; online features as a speaker and expert
- Limited number of invitations to Champion Circle events
- Invitation to co-sponsor select ADN partnership events
- Access to ADN online platform and opportunity to seek mentors, V.C. and other partners
Entrepreneur Circle | $1,499+
ADN Entrepreneur members have the opportunity to refine the tools to strengthen their business case, identify value-chain partners, and increase visibility to investors in the African Diaspora investment space. Participate in tailored workshops, mentoring sessions, and investor introductions and engage in peer learning from firms with established earnings and partnerships in the African Diaspora investment space.
Enjoy all Innovator Circle benefits, including:
- Logo/business name on the ADIS event program, website, and event display
- Access to direct platform messaging to ADN members
- Exclusive invitation to private symposium events
- Competitive participation in grant funding initiatives and ADN proposals
- Semi-annual personalized introductions to VC/investors/mentors
Innovator Circle | $249
ADN Innovators have access to networking, workshops, and structured dialogue around the African Diaspora investment space. Explore opportunities, float ideas, challenge thinking, and development engagement skills as part of our Innovator Circle.
Enjoy all Education Circle benefits, including:
- Discounts to partner events
- 25% off early registration discount for African Diaspora Investment Symposium
- Focused workshop invitations
- Free access to African Diaspora Investment Symposium
Education Circle | $99
Students and community members who wish to be a part of the African Diaspora Network participate in general membership activities with:
- Access to African Diaspora Network Online Community
- 10% discount for registration and attendance to African Diaspora Investment Symposium
- Free attendance to ADN Impact & Innovation Speakers Series